Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Jun 17, 2009

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers is a streamlined, user-friendly, version of the popular trading card game. Take one of eight decks and engage in a battle of wits against the computer or online opponents.

Finally! Duels of the Planeswalker headed to PS3/PC in Q3 2010.

VWGTI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By VWGTI

My prayers have finally been answered! Duels of the Planeswalker will be released on the PS3 and PC platforms in Q3 of 2010. While still a ways away I'm glad this awesome game is going to be released on all platforms, especially the PC which is a no-brainer in my eyes.

IGN states that there will be bonus features for the PC version, however, details on the bonus features have no be released as of yet. Hopefully the PC version includes the newest expansion released in October on the 360 as well as the additional expansions scheduled for release sometime next year.

I can't wait to get my digital mana tap on.

Link

HaroldoNVU

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 17

#2  Edited By HaroldoNVU

I just pre-ordered the PC version. I'm quite excited, though I really wish I could manually tap the lands.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.