Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Magicka

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 14, 2011

A satirical fantasy action-adventure in which you and up to three friends take on The Forces of Evil by wielding eight elements of magick and combining them in unique ways.

Can someone help me with this error?

demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By demontium

Version: 1.3.6.1 Thread: RenderThread System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.    at Magicka.Graphics.TutorialManager.HintRenderData.RenderIconKeyBoard(Vector2& iPos)    at Magicka.Graphics.TutorialManager.HintRenderData.Draw(Single iDeltaTime)    at PolygonHead.Scene.DrawGui(DataChannel iDataChannel, Single iDeltaTime)    at PolygonHead.RenderManager.RenderScene(Scene currentScene, DataChannel iDataChannel, GameTime& iGameTime)    at Magicka.Game.Draw(GameTime gameTime)    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DrawFrame()    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Tick()    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.HostIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.GameHost.OnIdle()    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.ApplicationIdle(Object sender, EventArgs e)    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponent.FDoIdle(Int32 grfidlef)    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)    at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.WindowsGameHost.Run()    at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run()    at Magicka.Program.Main(String[] args)    

I have no idea what it means and it happens every time i fall down through the floor and obtain my weapons in chapter one.

I have MS famework 3.5
    I have win 7 and this is on steam obviously.
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By demontium

Im bumping please help.

JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By JJWeatherman
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By demontium
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#5  Edited By JJWeatherman
    @demontium said:
    " @JJWeatherman said:
    " Maybe try redownloading and reinstalling XNA Framework 4? I'm no expert, sadly.

Maybe reinstall the game too. GL.
    "
    Didnt work, suicide is only option unless you can fix it NOW! Please? "
    I'd recommend checking out other forums, such as the Steam forums. Or do some hardcore googling and try to find a solution. Where there's a will, there's a Norm... I mean a way.
    demontium

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By demontium
    @JJWeatherman said:
    " @demontium said:
    " @JJWeatherman said:
    " Maybe try redownloading and reinstalling XNA Framework 4? I'm no expert, sadly.

Maybe reinstall the game too. GL.
    "
    Didnt work, suicide is only option unless you can fix it NOW! Please? "
    I'd recommend checking out other forums, such as the Steam forums. Or do some hardcore googling and try to find a solution. Where there's a will, there's a Norm... I mean a way. "
    /

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.