Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Magicka

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Apr 14, 2011

A satirical fantasy action-adventure in which you and up to three friends take on The Forces of Evil by wielding eight elements of magick and combining them in unique ways.

On Sale

theodacourt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By theodacourt

Magicka and all it's DLC are on sale at gamersgate.com or gamersgate.co.uk. The main game is $3.50/£2.80 and all the DLC is pretty cheap. I bought some of the stuff last night after being unsure of the website, but it turns out that some of the products they sell are just codes that can be redeemed in steam, so I did that. Pretty good experience!

N.B. I don't work for gamersgate, this isn't spam, just think it's a worthy deal that you may not know about!

Danteveli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 30

#2  Edited By Danteveli

steam is having free weekend to try the game out

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.