Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 23, 2010

As young thief Tepeu, you accompany the enormously powerful but simple Majin across a world lost to darkness to save the kingdom and fulfill his destiny in this new action-adventure title from Namco Bandai and Yoshiki Okamoto.

Bargain Bin: Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

billyhoush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Edited By billyhoush

Just released the third episode of my weekly cheap games show and I have to admit reviewing good games aren't as fun. This episode was a challenge and it may be one of our weaker ones since the first half of the game is mainly cutscenes. However, the game's quality blew us away and both Cam and I did not expect such a gem for $10.

I highly recommending picking up this game if you can find it and I look forward to reading more about the game. I think in the future we will try to put more research in games opposed to cold plays. However, we already have the next 3 episodes in the can so hopefully in March Bargain Bin will be more educated than straight up going for the lawls.

I also wish I had more time to put into fixing the audio levels as they jump around at places. This could be easily corrected during recordings if I paid more attention. Next time I will remember to bring my headphones to do some live monitoring.

Anywho, hope you guys enjoy this episode and pick up this gem of a bargain.

billyhoush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By billyhoush

Just released the third episode of my weekly cheap games show and I have to admit reviewing good games aren't as fun. This episode was a challenge and it may be one of our weaker ones since the first half of the game is mainly cutscenes. However, the game's quality blew us away and both Cam and I did not expect such a gem for $10.

I highly recommending picking up this game if you can find it and I look forward to reading more about the game. I think in the future we will try to put more research in games opposed to cold plays. However, we already have the next 3 episodes in the can so hopefully in March Bargain Bin will be more educated than straight up going for the lawls.

I also wish I had more time to put into fixing the audio levels as they jump around at places. This could be easily corrected during recordings if I paid more attention. Next time I will remember to bring my headphones to do some live monitoring.

Anywho, hope you guys enjoy this episode and pick up this gem of a bargain.

Spoonman671

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Spoonman671

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.