Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

Game » consists of 6 releases. Released Nov 23, 2010

As young thief Tepeu, you accompany the enormously powerful but simple Majin across a world lost to darkness to save the kingdom and fulfill his destiny in this new action-adventure title from Namco Bandai and Yoshiki Okamoto.

Taking Bets

Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Cincaid

Yet another Japanese game we'll never see released in EU? Now that it got confirmed for the US...of course there's no word on a EU release.

Raymayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Raymayne
    @CrazyChris said:
    " Yet another Japanese game we'll never see released in EU? Now that it got confirmed for the US...of course there's no word on a EU release. "
    No. Gtfo.
    Cincaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Cincaid
    @Raymayne:  :(
    Dogma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Dogma
    @CrazyChris: Wait what? I got this pressrelease in my inbox that tells me different. 

"Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom is scheduled to be released throughout Europe and Asia Pacific on November 26, 2010. To whet player’s appetites in the meantime, a free playable demo will be available on October 27 from Xbox LIVE® Marketplace and PlayStation®Network.  "

This came to me yesterday and I saw the demo on Live this evening.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.