Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Major League Gaming

Concept »

MLG (Major League Gaming) is the most successful and well-established competitive gaming league in the world. Encompassing many competitive multiplayer games, from Super Smash Bros Brawl to Halo 3, becoming a professional gamer through MLG is the goal of aspiring players all around the world.

MLG being bought my CBSi

This topic is locked from further discussion.

jacoba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jacoba

I'm a little surprise that I haven't seen anything about this on Giant Bomb being that they too were bought by CBSi a few weeks ago and that Brad follows the SC2 scene. Maybe no one here really cares about MLG or eSports but I think this will be cool to see what they can produce now, and maybe Brad can go do some behind the scenes stuff :)

Edit: Well I miss read the report, it doesn't mention being bought, but just a partnership...

LordAndrew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 36

#2  Edited By LordAndrew

Yeah, it's a partnership not a buyout. MLG and twitch.tv are partnering with CBSi. Also, there are at least three previous threads about this. Just not on the MLG board. Check General Discussion.

IAmNotBatman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By IAmNotBatman

Preeetty sure that it's my CBSi.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.