Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Major League Gaming

Concept »

MLG (Major League Gaming) is the most successful and well-established competitive gaming league in the world. Encompassing many competitive multiplayer games, from Super Smash Bros Brawl to Halo 3, becoming a professional gamer through MLG is the goal of aspiring players all around the world.

MLG Toronto starts today!

Fosssil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Fosssil

MLG's Toronto event is this weekend!

Any other MLG Halo fans here at Giant Bomb? I'm completely stoked to see how this tournament plays out, what with the massive roster shake-ups among pro teams these past few weeks, and I've got my money on Final Boss to win the whole thing. Also, the pregame show at 8 PM Eastern time should be interesting -- there's going to be an interview with both Walshy (hopefully offering some insight into why he was released from FB) and his replacement, Neighbor. Anyone else excited?

Warihay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2  Edited By Warihay

I like the MLG Gametype. But I think it is hysterical when people call themselves pro gamers.

suneku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By suneku

I like watching it occasionally,  it's pretty fun watching really good players play against each other. But mainly on youtube because I don't know where else to watch it.

DualReaver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By DualReaver

I hope gutiar hero kid loses.

I can't wait for the real world to kick him in the ass. :D

Fosssil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Fosssil
    suneku said:
    "I like watching it occasionally,  it's pretty fun watching really good players play against each other. But mainly on youtube because I don't know where else to watch it."
    You can keep tabs on all of the results from the tournament on mlgpro.com, and you can watch the streaming coverage here (although there isn't any action going on at the moment; it starts later tonight).
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crunchUK
    GhostlyKiller said:
    "I like the MLG Gametype. But I think it is hysterical when people call themselves pro gamers."
    MLG is awesome THERE'S ACTUALLY CARBINES IN THE LEVELS

other than that i kinda hate it but oh i love the carbine
    Avatar image for everyones_a_critic
    Everyones_A_Critic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

GhostlyKiller said:
    "I like the MLG Gametype. But I think it is hysterical when people call themselves pro gamers."

But I thought if I downloaded the MLG picture pack off of Xbox Live and played Call of Duty 4 for two hours I was automatically a pro gamer?!?!?!
    crunchUK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By crunchUK
    Everyones_A_Critic said:
    "GhostlyKiller said:

But I thought if I downloaded the MLG picture pack off of Xbox Live and played Call of Duty 4 for two hours I was automatically a pro gamer?!?!?!"
    m no you just need to use a BR all the timeand call everyone a noob and whenever you die it's ALWAYS lags fault no matter what. you must always have the sniper. no ifs or buts, you are a pro and you must have it. you also need to talk shit and then weasel out of it after losing
    Avatar image for thisistheplague
    ThisIsThePlague

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ThisIsThePlague

MLG sucks..

PartTimeNinja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#10  Edited By PartTimeNinja

MLG is a disgrace to gaming.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.