Really enjoyed this game

QuantumCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi, I'm new here, I thought I'd start a discussion on this game. I went in pretty much blind, I think I saw the launch trailer and decided to get it. I really like how trippy, experimental, and new it all is. You're basically flying through infinity, solving puzzles using a variety of methods. You'd think infinity would be too open ended, but they find a way to focus your attention in each level/area.

My only complaint would be that some entrances are too small for such large areas. One area had me looking for a small doorway that took nearly an hour just to scour the different ledges/perspectives just to get inside of a large building.

Other than that, I really like the creativity, level design, and craziness. It's rare I'm completely absorbed in a puzzle game, but it's up there with the likes of portal, in my opinion.

Lastly, a little video I made. For those interested, I made a short fan edit to share what I liked about the game put to some music. Thanks for reading

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.