Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Feb 11, 2009

Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story is the third installment in the whimsical Mario & Luigi franchise by AlphaDream & Nintendo. Mario and Luigi must save the Mushroom Kingdom from the evil doings of Fawful, with the unknowing help of King Bowser.

Bowser's Inside Story will now be bundled with the DSi!

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Willy105

Press Release

Nintendo Celebrates Spring with White Nintendo DSi Bundle

This season, Nintendo is set to offer consumers a fresh new way to experience the top-selling Nintendo DS™ family of hand-held game systems. Starting April 25, white versions of the Nintendo DSi™ system will be sold at select U.S. retailers, while supplies last. Each white system will be bundled with a copy of the wildly imaginative Mario & Luigi™: Bowser’s Inside Story game.

The white Nintendo DSi packs the same remarkable features as its blue, black and pink counterparts, including dual screens, two built-in cameras, and fun photo- and sound-manipulation tools. Users with broadband Internet access can also browse the Web using the free Nintendo DSi Browser application and download new games on the go via the Nintendo DSi™ Shop.

The white Nintendo DSi comes bundled with Mario & Luigi: Bowser’s Inside Story, an outrageous adventure in which Mario™ and Luigi™ must solve puzzles and complete quirky challenges as they wiggle their way through Bowser’s body.

To help ensure that affordable fun is in full bloom this spring, the white Nintendo DSi bundle will be available at a suggested retail price of $169.99.

Sounds like a great idea. I still haven't gotten Bowser's Inside Story, although everybody tells me to get it....

GB DS 2009 GOTY for you!
     GB DS 2009 GOTY for you!
    Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Al3xand3r

Cool, they should bundle a game with the 3DS too, from the beginning. Worked for the Wii, worked for the GB (TETRIS!!!!!!!) to some extent.

Willy105

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

#3  Edited By Willy105
    @Al3xand3r said:
    " Cool, they should bundle a game with the 3DS too, from the beginning. Worked for the Wii, worked for the GB (TETRIS!!!!!!!) to some extent. "
    To some extent? It made it HUGE. There has never been or ever will a launch title as big as Tetris, maybe not even Wii Sports.
    rallier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By rallier

That certainty makes the DSi and interesting purchase if you do not have a DS already.

@Willy105:
    Let me be the first person to tell you that there is a chance that you do not end up liking it. I did not anyway but for every person who does not like it there are 10 who do so odds are that you will probably like it.

Al3xand3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Al3xand3r

Yes it was, but Tetris wasn't bundled with ALL GameBoys, was it? So, that's why I said the bundling made it succesful to some extent. It had an effect, bundled or not, and the bundle was a smaller part of it. Unless it was bundled with all systems in other countries, then okay.

TheGreatGuero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By TheGreatGuero

That's cool. It's a pretty good game, though I felt it's pacing was very slow, which kept me from getting very far since I had only rented it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.