Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mario Party 2

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Dec 17, 1999

Mario Party 2 was the first in what would become a long line of sequels to Nintendo's successful crack at the party game genre. Mario Party 2 included new boards and the same original six playable characters from the first game, along with a ton of new mini games.

You Get Nothing!

themoon13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 0

Edited By themoon13

I'm loving the Mario Party videos! This is probably one of my favorite moments so far:

Can't wait to see what they do with the new MP coming out soon. I wonder if Dan will force everyone to play it right away.

poobumbutt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

No! You must wait. Let MP10 simmer, let it stew. Until they all think they're safe and finished. Then sic MP10 on them and truly break their spirits.

Mario Party, much like revenge and other things which are hurtful to others and yourself, is a dish best served cold.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Drew channeling his inner Gene Wilder.

Loading Video...

hatking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By hatking

Mario Party 4 is the only one in the series I have any nostalgia for, so I'm really looking forward to the next show.

The guys have been fucking killing it on the content recently. Heck, only this weekend, because I had an extended weekend, have I been able to catch up on content from the past couple weeks. That's not even counting podcast stuff. I'm pretty sure Demo Derby is my favorite thing on the site, it's basically a time capsule show and I love getting to see all that stuff for the first time in over a decade.

MakoTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am looking forward to Mario party 11...because by the time they get to 10, 11 will be out.

fetchfox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The last video played up the Jeff-and-Brad-hate Mario Party a bit much, ended up not being that entertaining. They should get some guests to join as well, drag Danny and/or Mary in on it, they'd probably love it! *slight sarcasm*

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.