Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mario Party 8

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released May 29, 2007

The eighth iteration in the series brings the party to the Nintendo Wii. Mario Party 8 is one of the best-selling Wii games, selling over 4.86 million units worldwide.

Soda Shaking Game...

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

Does it embarrass you when you have to do this one at a party?  I recently found myself in a situation where we had everyone over at me and my roommates' new apartment, and we had a copy of Mario Party 8 over there.  Two chicks, me, and one other guy playing.  Well, needless to say, when the Soda Shaking game popped up...the girls were in last place.

Should you be embarrassed about winning at it?  I mean, granted, it meant that I ended up getting the dough for a fourth star and the win, so I was able to rub in their face that they sucked at random chance, but still...why in the hell would Nintendo make a game where you basically jerk off your Wii-mote in order to shake a soda...FOR KIDS?!
    Avatar image for masterofpenguins_zell
    MasterOfPenguins_Zell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Because kids don't think about it as jerking off with your Wii-mote like older teenagers+ do.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#3  Edited By jakob187

<------ 26

But still...what core values are we teaching them, ya know?  I mean, is it okay for them to do that?  Worse off, what if they grab it with two hands and start flailing their arms up and down all crazy and shit? Ugh...how do I link videos? Like, so they are in the thread and not just a link?  Embed, that's the word!!! 
    wefwefasdf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By wefwefasdf

Wow. Growing up is the idea that comes to my mind...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.