Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mark of the Ninja

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Sep 07, 2012

From the creators of the Shank series comes a 2D stealth game featuring a ninja Champion bearing a magical tattoo that brings great power at a heavy price, in order to bring bloody vengeance against his clan's enemies.

How do you get new outfits?

dondo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dondo

I'm on what I think is the last level and am still only allowed to use the default outfit. All of the others are locked. During the 'cast Patrick and Vinny said they had both found different outfits before they even finished the game. So, how do you get them?

klinkcow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By klinkcow

Try completing the separate level challenges... that's when most of the other outfits will unlock.

briangodsoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By briangodsoe

If you play the game as obsessively as I have been, you will have all the outfits at the start of act 2.

DocHaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By DocHaus

@dondo:

There are three optional objectives in each level, and each challenge corresponds to a different "Path." By completing enough of these challenges, you unlock different outfits, and thus different "Paths" to take.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.