Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mars: War Logs

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Apr 26, 2013

Previously known simply as "Mars", Mars: War Logs is a sci-fi RPG that follows imprisoned soldier Roy through the uncertainties and dangers of life on the red planet.

Having trouble filling up information for this page

HypoXenophobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By HypoXenophobia

A) it doesn't help there is very little information online. B) Any video online of this game has no sound. C) Anything related to adding on this site doesn't exist. Example: The developers are Spider Studios, but Spider Studios doesn't exist as a tag on this site. Any help on what to do?

HypoXenophobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By HypoXenophobia

bump

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By CL60

I dunno? Edit something else that you know more about? Other then that, I got nothing.

HypoXenophobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HypoXenophobia
    @CL60: 
    Well, I know enough say from reading previews and stuff after accidentally stumbling on the page. But, how do you go about adding developers or publishers or things like that.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CL60
    @HypoXenophobia said:

" @CL60:  Well, I know enough say from reading previews and stuff after accidentally stumbling on the page. But, how do you go about adding developers or publishers or things like that. "

Oh, to add publishers and developers and stuff, click edit on the right side of the screen, the edit button is beside General Information. But if they don't exist on the site, you cannot I don't think.
    HypoXenophobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By HypoXenophobia
    @CL60: 
    Yeah, that's my current problem. Spider Studios aren't currently within the sites database.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CL60
    @HypoXenophobia said:
    " @CL60:  Yeah, that's my current problem. Spider Studios aren't currently within the sites database. "
    Did they get a name change or anything? if they did the new name would be in.
    HypoXenophobia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By HypoXenophobia
    @CL60: 
    They were created to make a port according to one article(Sherlock Holmes and Gray Matter). Then they made their own game. But they're not credited in either game, I guess because they just did ports and not the actual game. But regardless, this is an original IP. Equally, how do you create a character page. I know little to nothing about editing on this site, but this page is just barren.
    CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By CL60
    @HypoXenophobia said:

" @CL60:  They were created to make a port according to one article(Sherlock Holmes and Gray Matter). Then they made their own game. But they're not credited in either game, I guess because they just did ports and not the actual game. But regardless, this is an original IP. Equally, how do you create a character page. I know little to nothing about editing on this site, but this page is just barren. "

http://www.giantbomb.com/help/

Go to that link and scroll down and you will find links to create new pages.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.