Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Heroes Omega

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 04, 2013

Marvel Heroes was a free-to-play online action-RPG originally lead by one of the key people behind Diablo and Diablo 2, David Brevik. It featured many playable heroes from various Marvel properties. Both Marvel Heroes and it's developer, Gazillion Entertainment, shut down on November 24th, 2017.

OFFICIAL TWEET about Chapter 8 Hero token bug

MrMuscle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By MrMuscle

Found this on the official Marvel Heroes forum.

Jani Kivelä ‏@TavaFIN2h@MMMSociety

Isn't quest to take down Doom supposed give hero that you don't already have, on 1st playthough?

Marvel Heroes ‏@MMMSociety2h@TavaFIN

We know about that issue and we're fixing it. Hang on to the token.

​I hope you guys saved your tokens!

UPDATE:

Crystal ‏@HotHulaChick11m@MMMSociety

Is there anyway to still get the mystery package if I destroyed my duplicated character token? I didnt know it was a bug. :/

Marvel Heroes ‏@MMMSociety11m@HotHulaChick

We're looking at that.

Seems that those who deleted it will most likely get something still.

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By jakob187

It's too bad that the only character honestly worth a shit from the base five characters is Hawkeye, maybe Scarlet Witch.

rebgav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By rebgav

@jakob187 said:

It's too bad that the only character honestly worth a shit from the base five characters is Hawkeye, maybe Scarlet Witch.

Scarlet Witch is a monster for most of the game, she's just not a great solo.

I wonder if they'll rotate which characters are free at some point. It would be a bummer for people who jumped on the game early but it would also be pretty sad if hub areas were always full of Things and Hawkeyes.

handlas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I saw mostly Scarlet Witches myself...

I picked the Thing and literally the first NPC i talked to gave me Hawkeye for free. I assume that's suppose to happen?

I ended up just spending the 10 bucks for Cyclops tho because I liked him in the beta but I really dont' see much difference between characters. From the looks of it, he is just a mix of Iron Man and Captain America perhaps. So I'm good with just spending 10 bucks for one character and getting a full, good game out of it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.