Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Heroes Omega

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 04, 2013

Marvel Heroes was a free-to-play online action-RPG originally lead by one of the key people behind Diablo and Diablo 2, David Brevik. It featured many playable heroes from various Marvel properties. Both Marvel Heroes and it's developer, Gazillion Entertainment, shut down on November 24th, 2017.

Reset a Character?

cloudyimpulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It's been a long long long long time since I've played this game. I'd like to restart my character from scratch at level 1.

Is there anyway to reset my character and storyline for my character? Or do I just need to make a new account and start from scratch?

Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Corevi

If you get a new hero it will start at level 1, and Gamespot is currently giving out codes for a free random here. I don't think you can reset a hero and if you can it certainly costs money.

Wemibelle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 76

User Lists: 11

Since the game is F2P, you could always start a new account. Of course, you may not be able to get the same hero again unless it's one of the free ones.

cloudyimpulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks both for the reply. I think I might just start a new account. Was hoping to keep all my stuff and just start from scratch with my character. Like most RPGs that I've been away from a really long time, I like to start over. So if this is my best option, then I'll just go with that.

Thanks!

Sharpless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@cloudyimpulse: If your hero is level 60, you absolute can reset them to level 1. Save up 10 cube shards (acquired by completing terminals) and visit Clea in a hub area, near the terminal consoles. Buy a Gourd of Prestige from her, use it, and you will be reset to level 1, along with all quest progress. (Your name in the chat will also be a different color.)

If you're not level 60 and you only care about how you've allocated your skill points, you can use a Retcon Device to redistribute them. Retcon Devices can drop from enemies, be bought with money or eternity splinters, or be acquired for free by defeating Bullseye in chapter 4 of the story.

cloudyimpulse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I appreciate the reply Sharpless.

I actually wanted a full story reboot with my character. What's worse is now I'm a bigger dummy because I started a new account to play, but the character I started with is no longer an option to choose from at the start (Scarlet Witch). But hopefully that information you posted will help another player getting back into the game or just didn't know.

And yes I could start over with a new character and it's free, but I just had my time invested in that character that I liked (like Jeff and Captain America), I would of loved to of started over from the beginning with a quick delete and re-create or item to do so (if you weren't level 60). With that said, I just haven't had the urge to log back in anymore. It had a small window to hook me back in, but unfortunately it's one of those things where if things just weren't the way I needed them to be, I moved on.

Seriously though, thanks for the time and effort to reply with the info. Good Luck out there everyone.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.