Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Heroes Omega

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 04, 2013

Marvel Heroes was a free-to-play online action-RPG originally lead by one of the key people behind Diablo and Diablo 2, David Brevik. It featured many playable heroes from various Marvel properties. Both Marvel Heroes and it's developer, Gazillion Entertainment, shut down on November 24th, 2017.

So does anyone know how to report a bug?

moonwalksa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By moonwalksa

Or contact the developers in any way whatsoever? There's no method I can find in-game, their forums don't exist, and I couldn't get anything relevant by google searching it. Not even an email address.

Specifically, I just used a retcon device (incredibly rare and supposed to refund all your skill points) and it did absolutely nothing. Not only does that seem like an important issue to report, but I'm kind of pissed off about not being able to fix my talents and need to ask them to give me a new one or reset my talents like it was supposed to.

I have a second retcon, but there's no chance in hell I'm going to waste it too without knowing whatever bug this is is fixed.

Bwast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

moonwalksa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@bwast: Thanks. Hopefully their support is actually helpful.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.