Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Heroes Omega

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 04, 2013

Marvel Heroes was a free-to-play online action-RPG originally lead by one of the key people behind Diablo and Diablo 2, David Brevik. It featured many playable heroes from various Marvel properties. Both Marvel Heroes and it's developer, Gazillion Entertainment, shut down on November 24th, 2017.

Using ALL my boosters at once?

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

I've been a player for years but I mostly just redeemed the codes in the newsletter from the past 2 years and logged in once and a while. I now have a lvl 60 Hulk and own a bunch of level 1 characters. I have accumulated a lot of boosters that I will list below and I want to do something with them.

What I want: I want to use all these boosters at once and get the most out of them, so I need some help from the community. What should I do when they are active? Where should I go? What character should I use? Is there a particular item or currency I should try farming? I need all your advice. I feel like I barely have a grasp on most of the systems in the game.

Thinking of buying Cyclops and doing all this with him.

• The Collectors Bounty - 200% Rare Item Find 12hr
    • Bounty Hunter Boost (1hr) x2 - 200% Special Item Find
    • Rarity Drop Boost (2hr) x7 - 50% Rare item Find
    • Special Item Find Booster (2hr) x7 - 50% Special Item Find
    • Odin's Bounty Boost (2hr) x2 - 50% Rare & Special, Odin Mark chance boost
    • Rarity Rush Energy Bar (1hr) x4 - Rare Item Find
    • Iridium Triple Rush Energy Bar (1hr) x2 - XP, Rare and Special
    • Iridium Triple Boost (2hr) x2
    • Patrol Boost Potion (4hr) - XP, Rare, Special and Jackpot on patrols
    • Special Item Find Energy Bar (1hr) x3
    • Avengers Assemble Boost (2hr)
    • Galactic Guardian Boost (3hr)
    • Achievers Brew (15 minutes) x51
    • Cosmic Penta Rush Boost (4hr) x5
    • Credit Drop Boost (2hr)
    • Experience Boost (2hr) x4 - 50% XP
    • Experience Rush Energy Bar (1hr) x4 - XP
    • Mug of Grog
    • Delicious Pizza
    • Various Haste potions
    Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Leveling Cyclops is a decent idea since he will give all your other characters a 10% XP bonus. Plus, he's really simple to level. Just max out Master Tactician and Channeled Blast then spin in circles and you'll have no problem with most content.

If you want to get the most out of everything you listed, I'd suggest waiting until Monday if you have time to play then. Every Monday special boxes drop from the bosses in Midtown. The XP from the boxes will be boosted, your Patrol Boosts will be useful, and each boss will have a chance to activate the Odin's Bounty boost. Also if you have the credits, you can reroll your LQs so those are in Midtown too and get bonus from that as well.

Avatar image for deactivated-629ec706f0783
    deactivated-629ec706f0783

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alistercat: Id say hold your boosts until the week of the 4th, when it's the games 2 year anniversary. They should have some awesome events, as well as server side EXP boosts, which you can pair with your client boosts you linked.

That should let you take multiple heroes from 1-60 in no time at all! For quickest leveling, stay in Industry City Patrol until 20, then do Legendary Quests to 60, but re-roll any story LQs, they take too long to do. Focus on Terminal and Midtown/Industry City LQs and you'll be 60 in 3-5 hours.

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takayamasama: @mechanical_ape: Thanks for the advice! I used one 1 hour XP boost for my first hour with Cyclops but I will save everything else for their anniversary.

I've been told the XP boosts are best saved for grinding Omega Orbs during an omega event, so I will look in to that. Getting to 60 doesn't take too long anyway, but orbs do, so that will be a priority I think.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By I_Stay_Puft

@alistercat: Depending on how much stash space you have you might think about starting to save up a bunch of low level odin boxes, midtown madness boxes, and icp boxes. Wait for the last day of an omega week and then popping the boosts before opening them all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alistercat: If Omega is your goal, saving boosts for the last 2 days of an Omega event is the way to go. The exp bonus ends up being an insane amount.

Mechanical_Ape

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Omega is a great time to level because of how high the XP bonus gets by the end. Also, in case you didn't already know, you can use the Cube Shards you get from Terminals to buy Fortune Cards. You'll mostly get boosts from the cards, so you shouldn't have any problem keeping yourself stocked up on boosts.

grapesoda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By grapesoda

Just in case you didn't know boosts don't tick down when you're offline or in a hub area. They also don't tick down in the shield training room(not the holo-sim I think the training room is listed under hubs) so that is a safe place to open chests without wasting precious boost time.

EDIT: One thing I should add is that not all boosts will stack with each other, I don't know which ones but I know that some will just refresh parts of others.

MethodMan008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops is actually pretty fun now. Dr Doom coming out soon, can't wait!

alistercat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah, I also have portals to the bovine and... the other cow land. Are they good places to grind?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alistercat: Not a bad place to quickly gear a new 60 with uniques. The final bosses drop guaranteed uniques. For Bovinehiem, he drops 6 guaranteed, I think.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.