Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Snap

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Oct 18, 2022

A mobile free-to-play digital card game featuring characters from the Marvel Universe.

Your most fun/satisfying/downright nasty Marvel Snap victory screenshots

• 60 results
    Skullomania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Nice...

No Caption Provided

HIMSteveO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

HIMSteveO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

I had it happen! Go me!

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 42

Aw. Awwww. I feel awful. Just awful.

No Caption Provided

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I finally got Wong in a random unlock, so if you have favorite Wong decks, let me hear them. Also wouldn't mind seeing some Patriot decks too. I've got Patriot but I'm not sure I have anything that really pairs with him well.

splodge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparky_buzzsaw: this is what I use patriot with mostly. You're aiming for two main combos: either buff up no abil to get a big strong ultron at the end, or, if you don't draw patriot and ultron, stack two locations and then drop onslaught. It's a fairly straight forward deck and it's a lot of fun.

# (1) Ant Man

# (2) Colossus

# (3) Mystique

# (3) Patriot

# (3) Punisher

# (3) Captain America

# (4) Ka-Zar

# (5) Iron Man

# (5) Blue Marvel

# (6) Spectrum

# (6) Onslaught

# (6) Ultron

#

eyJDYXJkcyI6W3siQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiSXJvbk1hbiJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiUHVuaXNoZXIifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlBhdHJpb3QifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6Ik15c3RpcXVlIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJDb2xvc3N1cyJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQ2FwdGFpbkFtZXJpY2EifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkJsdWVNYXJ2ZWwifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IkthWmFyIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJTcGVjdHJ1bSJ9LHsiQ2FyZERlZklkIjoiQW50TWFuIn0seyJDYXJkRGVmSWQiOiJPbnNsYXVnaHQifSx7IkNhcmREZWZJZCI6IlVsdHJvbiJ9XX0=

#

# To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and paste it from the deck editing menu in Snap.

MeesterO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

No Caption Provided

Checking back into this thread to report I hit infinite this season and this was the game that inspired me for that final push.

He never expected the double apocalypse discard to push collector over for the middle location

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By sparky_buzzsaw

This is my latest and greatest deck. It got me as high as the upper 70s last season.

Ant-Man (1)

Squirrel Girl (1)

Elektra (1)

Sunspot (1)

Iceman (1)

Okoye (2)

Bishop (3)

Patriot (3)

Shang-Chi (4)

Ka-Zar (4)

Blue Marvel (5)

Ultron (6)

So this has the appearance of being a really weak deck, but it's a hell of an evenly balanced one. And that's how you need to play it - balanced. Sunspot and Bishop in different lanes, along with Ant-Man in the third. You want to spread out your Ongoing boosts too in order to avoid an Enchantress play, with Ka-Zar generally being played in your weakest lane.

The brilliance of this one is that invariably you're not looking at a sixth turn Killmonger flip. They'll do it earlier than that, and then you flip that Ultron on the last turn. Of course, that requires an Ultron draw, so it is a bit tricky in that regard, but my W/L ratio with this one is astonishingly good. It's pretty weak against Galactus decks, so careful with those. If they're pinballing Wolverine around and snap on you, forget it and walk away.

The one interchangeable card here is Okoye, so if you need to swap something else in, do it there. I don't normally use Elektra a whole bunch but she's useful here both to soak up Ka-Zar and Blue Marvel's boosts and to chip down power.

sparky_buzzsaw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This has to be the funniest name/title combination I've come across.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    chamurai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sparky_buzzsaw: Ha! I'd just hit retreat. They can have the win. 😂

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.