Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2

Game » consists of 18 releases. Released Sep 15, 2009

Beginning with the events of Marvel's Secret War and going into Civil War, players will take control of several Marvel characters in this follow up to the first Ultimate Alliance game.

Wade's Fav Boost

Spiral_Stars

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Spiral_Stars

Anyone have any idea what Wade's Fav Boost does? You get it for beating Nick Fury on Legendary, but it doesn't tell you what it does. This is for the Rank 1 version of it, btw. Rank 2 improves your attributes by 5 or something.

Ineedaname

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Ineedaname

A quick google says it's +10 all attributes.

Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By Jedted
    @Ineedaname said:

"A quick google says it's +10 all attributes. "

I did the math on that and that is accurate i believe.  "Wade's Fave" boosts all stats by 10 while "Wade's 2nd fave" gives a +4 stat boost.  

I like to role with "Wade's Fave", "Super Powered 4", and "Reserves 4".  That seems like the best loadout but that's just me. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.