Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel Ultimate Alliance

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Oct 24, 2006

Take control of some of the most iconic superheroes of the Marvel Universe in this squad-based RPG. Form a well known group such as the Fantastic Four or create your own custom group of heroes to battle Dr. Doom and the Masters of Evil.

Unable to Install to 360

TomyDingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TomyDingo

Picked this up from Gamestop for $5 but I am unable to install it to the harddrive on my 360. During TNT Ryan mentioned he was unable to install too, but I was looking at other forums and people ARE able to install. Perhaps it's because it's an old disc and unable to read correctly or is it because it's an old game?

Svenzon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 21

#2  Edited By Svenzon

I vaguely remember installing it when they first introduced the option. Unfortunately I don't have the game anymore, so I can't verify it.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By musubi

From what I heard and this is weird.... but someone on my friends list told me this.... you can't be connected to XBL when installing MUA.

TomyDingo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By TomyDingo

@Demoskinos said:

you can't be connected to XBL when installing MUA.

Wow, that totally worked! Thank you!

razkazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#5  Edited By razkazz

Ah man, I picked it up a few months ago and thought my disc was just messed up. Good to know if I get into it again.

ShaggE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By ShaggE

Did anybody else find that all their old saves are corrupted? I popped it in after the TNT, as I'm sure many did, and I had to start from the top (which I was planning anyway, but it sucks that everything I unlocked is gone). This is the only game that I've had this happen with, other than Ninja Gaiden Black, but that's a known issue.

Incidentally, I forgot that it tracks which loading screens you've seen. That's hilarious. God, I love MUA.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.