Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel vs. Capcom 2: New Age of Heroes

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Feb 24, 2000

One of the most legendary crossover fighting game series is thrown into high gear with a whopping 56-character roster and new three-on-three tag-team gameplay.

Arcade Repair

LaszloKovacs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LaszloKovacs

I've got a friend who recently inherited an old arcade cabinet for this game, and the wiring on the controls is completely effed.

Does anybody know where I could find any kind of schematics or manual for this?

EDIT: I found one here a while ago, but the monitor turned out to be a dud, so it didn't matter. Nevermind, duders.

MikkaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By MikkaQ

Well you can definately replace monitors in arcade machines. Sure it can be a bit of an investment, but I think to restore an MvC2 machine, it would be worth it. 

As for specific manuals or schematics I have no idea, but check this out  http://www.happcontrols.com/   
    Those dudes are great for replacement parts, you should be able to find the right ones. I've been attempting to build my own MAME arcade machine for a while, but I kinda abandoned it due to a lack of tools. But I did a lot of research and bought books and other crap, so I at least remember stuff like this haha.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.