Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Feb 15, 2011

After a decade-long hiatus, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 continues the popular crossover fighting game series characterized by fast-paced gameplay, complex tag teams, and elaborate combos.

Charcter Roster that had Jill and Shuma on it as DLC (Spoilers)

WebOfSomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By WebOfSomething

This is coming from a guy named lupinko on GAF and he posted this a month ago.  The original list still had Jill and Shuma as DLC so this could be accurate.  Also Jill and Shuma are offical.  

http://www.capcom-unity.com/jgonzo/blog/2010/11/15/marvel_vs._capcom_3:_new_characters,_release_date,_and_special_edition

Capcom has said no more shotos or Darkstalkers characters though so who knows if this list is right  but getting the DLC is pretty convincing.  No Mega Man seems odd though.
    FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ

Seemingly thousands of these lists exist.  I don't think this deserves its own thread at all.

Then again, this link that you didn't post pretty much confirms it.  That roster might just be legit after all.

WebOfSomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By WebOfSomething
    @FluxWaveZ: Sorry about the link thing.  The reason I felt like posting this list is because it originally had Jill and Shuma as DLC and it was posted several weeks ago well before anybody else knew about those two.
    StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#4  Edited By StarvingGamer

TASKMASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

scarace360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By scarace360

AKUMA!

Lilarcor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By Lilarcor

Like you said, there's no Mega Man on this list and Niitsuma heavily implied that there would be some version of Mega Man in the game, and he also seemed to say there were no more Darkstalkers characters beyond Felicia and Morrigan. On top of that, there's no Frank West, which is weird since he was a silhouette in the very first trailer for the game and was already in TvC.

It definitely looks more legit than just about any other 'leaked' list, but I'm not 100% sure it's real yet.

Blueprint12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Blueprint12

I thought Akuma was deconfirmed??

Yeah I agree with the guy above, it looks more legit than another other leaked list but can't be 100% sure.

I hope to god Sentinel is not on this game.  He's a fucking bitch.  Put someone better like Venom.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.