Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Marvel vs. Capcom

Franchise »

Marvel vs. Capcom is a fighting game series which crosses over legendary members of the Capcom franchise with the legendary members of the Marvel Franchise.

Chances of a Marvel vs Capcom 3?

ManBearAce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By ManBearAce

In an EGM magazine back in i think january (when the main article was street fighter 4), The person, i forgot his name, said he would really be interested in making a new Marvel vs Capcom game.
    I really hope they do, one of the the best ideas in gaming history if you ask me, without this we probably wont be seeing MK vs DC.

mawfu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By mawfu

I would like to see that as well.

Ruisu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Ruisu
    IGN reports that at Comic-Con, Kevin Feige, Marvel Studios President of Production (wotta title), was asked if a new Marvel vs. Capcom game was possible someday. His reply: "Yes. And maybe sooner than you think."

Got this from Kotaku here is the full  Article

http://kotaku.com/5029501/marvel-vs-capcom-3-otw

if this is true them Damn it will be huge news cant wait to find out more. Also dont forget the new Capcom vs game which also looks awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.