Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

a question about ps3 version.

TROLOLOLOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TROLOLOLOLO

i dont know weather or not anyone knows the answer or not, but since Ps3 users did not get to play mass effect 1. Will they have to play using a default renegade Sheppard? 

it seems kind of unfair to them.  

Ps. i have to get the Ps3 version cause my dang 360 broke down before i could get the ending i wanted, and i want the data that carries over to the 3rd one to be perfect, and i swear if wrex is dead in my world i will be pissed

Avatar image for bulletproofmonk
    BulletproofMonk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By BulletproofMonk

There's an interactive comic in the PS3 version that goes through the story of the first game.

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By AhmadMetallic
    @BulletproofMonk said:
    " There's an interactive comic in the PS3 version that goes through the story of the first game. "
    Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By Dany
    @BulletproofMonk said:
    " There's an interactive comic in the PS3 version that goes through the story of the first game. "
    Yep and you get to make a few key choices ( 6 I think)
    TROLOLOLOLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TROLOLOLOLO
    @Dany: oh thank you. 

i heard about that, but i thought it was just good readin (: 

at least i know what to spend all my gift cards on.
    MJHAYLETT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By MJHAYLETT

the comic will give you 6 choices that make up your shepard. So Which one is left behind to die Kaiden or Ashley, Does Wrex live, did you release the Rachni Queen (I don't know this one for sure :D) etc

All in all it will save you playing ME1 again if you want a quick ME1, ME2 playthrough at the end of the year when ME3 comes out. There is one main mission left out but I forget which as its been ages since I played ME1.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.