Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Can i play a new me2 game as femshep and ashley alive?

PaolaMeza20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

i just bought ME2 and wanna play as femshep but with ashley alive, is that possible without ME1 saved game?

Fearbeard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

What system did you get it on? I know PS3 comes with a system where you can make the big choices from the first game. I would imagine there would be a way to make some choices in character creation but I can't remember right off hand.

Justin258

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 8

I don't know exactly. I would guess that the answer is "yes".

It's not really a big deal if you can't. Neither character has much to do with Mass Effect 2, which is about seventy five percent of the reason why it's often considered the best game in the series. I might have rounded that up too much.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If on PC, then there are several editors to make your own save to manage that.

On PS3 you can use that graphic novel thing to do that.

On 360 there is the graphic novel thing, but i THINK its paid DLC i could be wrong, it might be free, check that out. Otherwise it defaults to the opposite sex person living. At least I think so, maybe its in mirandas "quiz". It's been awhile.

moffattron9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If your playing on PS3, then it's configurable at the start. On PC, just get a editing program. On 360 get the DLC Genesis, which costs 320 MS points.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.