Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Maybe I was the only one to notice?

• 52 results
    NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By NTM

Why does it matter if you "SEE" them in the game, if you know they're in the Mass Effect universe?
    zidane_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By zidane_24

The mass Effect wiki tells me that Salarian females are also rare, and are kept cloistered on their worlds out of tradition and respect. Seeing as we haven't been to a Salarian planet yet, then that seems an acceptable reason.  

As has been mentioned, female Krogans are prized, and are kept away from the public for their protection.  

There was evidently a female Elcor in an advertisement on the citadel in ME2 for Elcor Hamlet, though I personally haven't seen it.  

There was a female Turian in one of the comics, but you're right, it's strange we haven't seen them in either game yet.  

I'm not sure I could tell if I'd seen a female Hanar or not.  

I've only seen a couple of Volus characters, and I'm at least mostly sure that they've all been male. I have no explanation for that, or why I've seen no female Batarians, other than that they don't seem to be common races on the planets Shepard visits. Maybe female Volus let the males handle the business stuff? No idea. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.