Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

More DLC

warxsnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By warxsnake

So I just booted up Mass Effect 2 after a few months hiatus, and on the right, the CDN (cerberus daily news) ticker was talking about ceasing their daily updates as of January 24th, thus completing a year of updates and news. It says that it will come back a week or two before the release of Mass Effect 3 to support the release of downloadable content for ME2. Exciting! 

I was going to do a 5th playthrough of ME2 just now, but I guess I'd rather just wait for that additional DLC.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    Edwardryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Edwardryu

but it is only one final DLC. there will be no more appearance pack, armor, weapon pack (of course I don't need them anymore). hope new DLC will be longer than 5 hours.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.