Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

Shadow Broker DLC Liara as a follower?

XxRANGAxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By XxRANGAxX

So i was just wondering after you have finished the mission (and romanced her, if you did in the first one!) is there anyway you can get her to come with you as a follower? am i missing something or you just cant to it, coz it would be awsome if you could

shiftymagician

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By shiftymagician

Unfortunately they do not unlock her as a companion for your mission, as she will likely play a more passive yet vital role in the third installment.  I wouldn't count her out as a playable companion for the third one though and I personally hope it happens.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Dany

nah, she is your squad only for that mission which is cool

XxRANGAxX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By XxRANGAxX

yea she definatly needs to be brought back majorly in the 3rd game, i  mean what ever character you romance from game one should have a major role through the games, but just liara is good enough as im guessing most of you out there picked her :P

Edwardryu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Edwardryu

well, I don't think that she will come back for ME 3 as squad member. she will be remained as a shadow broker. that's better for Shepard, and the peace for galaxy. I believe that she will be a part of major role to defeat against reapers in ME 3. so she will be appeared again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.