Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 2

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Jan 26, 2010

After a violent death by an unknown force and a timely reanimation by the human supremacist organization Cerberus, Commander Shepard must assemble a new squad in the seedier side of the galaxy for a suicide mission in the second installment of the "Mass Effect" trilogy.

What is your favorite class?

• 53 results
    haggis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By haggis

You know, I really ought to try Infiltrator and Soldier. Everyone seems to rave about them, but I've never been a huge fan of the tech powers, and like my biotics too much. That means I don't generally get to use the sniper rifle, though, which sounds like fun to me. It's been a pet wish of mine that they bump up the tech powers to be more tempting in ME3. They just never looked that interesting to me. I ought to play through again to try them out.

Doctorchimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#52  Edited By Doctorchimp

Adept with an assault rifle. 

It makes you feel like a space wizard. 

EDIT: Although the Infiltrator is a close second.

danimal_furry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 4

#54  Edited By danimal_furry

Mine is Dinosaurian World or Japanese History. Maybe Life in Italy and China during the Renaissance. Oh wait. You meant battle class. Ha! My bad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#55  Edited By 137

having adrenelin rush and that fucking widow sniper rifle with full disruptor or incinerator ammo = 1 shot kills on hardened. or at least disabling shields and biotic barriers and letting the teammates do the rest. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.