Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Did You Finish The Pull-Up Contest?

JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

Poll Did You Finish The Pull-Up Contest? (20 votes)

Yes 65%
    No 35%

So when I clicked the pull-up bar while James was training on the punching bag I thought there would be some incidental dialogue and etc. etc. and then it would be done. But then he announced that his best total pull-up record was 182 pull-ups. Which seemed like a lot. And then I had the right-trigger left-trigger prompts and my character did one pull-up at a time and then it all clicked. I was going to do 183 pull-ups. Which is insane. But I kept doing cause I thought that if I'm going to do it I'm going to go all the way. So I spent fucking forever going back and forth between the triggers and felt like an idiot but I kept doing it. And then I got fucking NOTHING from it. No achievement, nothing cool, just James telling me I'm great.

So who else was dumb like me, took the bait, and did all 183 pull-ups?

• 
    JasonR86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 5

Opps. Mods, please delete this duplicate thread.

Frag_Maniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I did 183 pull ups in hopes I'd at least get more rep for earning more respect from James, but instead I got diddly squat. Probably the worst feature in an otherwise 100% great DLC.

NicksCorner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I did like 30 and then got bored.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.