Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

GOTY edition for this game?

Time_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

So I have just started playing through Mass Effect on PSN and was wondering if EA will realise a GOTY edition with the DLC as I am trying to platinum all 3 games.

Oldirtybearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

Maybe as a next generation trilogy release, but I highly doubt it. Right now the best deal you can get is the Mass Effect Trilogy which is all three games together. I bought it because I'm a dyed in the wool Mass Effect fan, but it doesn't carry any of the DLC as far as I know.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By BisonHero

I don't think any of the Mass Effect games have been released in a GotY fashion with all the DLC. ME1 only had 2 pieces of DLC in the first place. ME2 and ME3 had more DLC, but I guess they're good enough that EA figures people will still pay for them individually years after they came out.

If they are going to do it, they're sure as hell waiting a long time.

breadfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 12

I'd love to see a Game of the Year edition of Mass Effect 3 to see the nerd rage that ensues.

Time_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Time_Lord

@bisonhero: I know the PS3 version of Mass Effect 2 has most if not all the DLC due to the delay. I picked it up for 25 NZ$ when at realse would have been 120 so I am quite happy.

Hailinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 28

#6  Edited By Hailinel

I don't think any of the Mass Effect games have been released in a GotY fashion with all the DLC. ME1 only had 2 pieces of DLC in the first place. ME2 and ME3 had more DLC, but I guess they're good enough that EA figures people will still pay for them individually years after they came out.

If they are going to do it, they're sure as hell waiting a long time.

I believe that the Wii U version of Mass Effect 3 had at least some of the DLC included on the disc beyond the Extended Cut ending.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

@hailinel: @time_lord: Ah, right, forgot about those versions. Still, that was more of a "sorry for the delay, here's some free stuff", instead of a full Dragon-Age-style "Yo, this version has basically everything".

Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I also perfected all 3 ME games. I damn near wanted to kill myself while playing those VR missions in ME 1 :(

And no I don't think there will be a GOTY edition for ME3 as there wasn't for any other game in the series.

devilzrule27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By devilzrule27

I just wish they would do a DLC bundle or some damn sales for the PC version DLC. $50 for all the story DLC, none of the item packs, is tough to swallow. Hell you can buy the game now on amazon for like $10, sucks that DLC prices stay stagnant.

Shiseiten

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Shiseiten

What ME3 DLCs are not included in the trilogy ?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.