Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Is it worth playing?

• 57 results
    fossas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Yes.

SpikeSpiegel00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By SpikeSpiegel00

Yes go for it! While not the best game of the series story wise, The gameplay makes up for a lot of it. Plus there is a lot more DLC for this game compared to the others.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e99249d288ef
    deactivated-5e99249d288ef

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Simple answer....YES! .. make sure you have all the DLC before you start playing. They really pulled that game together after it was released, you're really missing out if you don't play it.

Quarters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Mass Effect 3 is my favorite of the series. Just make sure to grab the DLC, because it actually adds some pretty fantastic stuff.

GERALTITUDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

User Lists: 2

Oh geez. 100% worth playing if you enjoyed ME2. Yeah the ending is garbage but frankly it's better than the massive evil baby ending soooo yeah. BioWare in general ain't much for endings. The game itself and all the DLC is pretty great. Plus the surprisingly awesome multiplayer.

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

Yes

Avatar image for kristov_romanov
    kristov_romanov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

For me the very end was a bit of a let down, but when I viewed the whole game as an ending to the saga I would say it was almost as good as ME2. With the DLC I think 2 and 3 are neck and neck.

I loved the stuff with everyone's favourite Salarian scientist.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.