Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect 3

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Mar 06, 2012

When Earth begins to fall in an ancient cycle of destruction, Commander Shepard must unite the forces of the galaxy to stop the Reapers in the final chapter of the original Mass Effect trilogy.

Tali, I know You're Out There

killacam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By killacam

So i just got to rannoch, and even though i saved all my members in the suicide mission tali is nowhere to be seen. this is not skyrim, this is a character-driven game and this bug is inexcusable. a character i've spent two games getting to know has just... ceased existing. on top of this, kasumi won't show because the goddamn hanar diplomat mission doesn't work. why is the ending the bulk of fan outrage when MASSive bugs like these exist?!

anyone else experience anything like this?

onan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By onan

@killacam said:

So i just got to rannoch, and even though i saved all my members in the suicide mission tali is nowhere to be seen. this is not skyrim, this is a character-driven game and this bug is inexcusable. a character i've spent two games getting to know has just... ceased existing. on top of this, kasumi won't show because the goddamn hanar diplomat mission doesn't work. why is the ending the bulk of fan outrage when MASSive bugs like these exist?!

anyone else experience anything like this?

That might just be you. I haven't heard of anyone having trouble with either of those things, although I did have a weird bug with the Kasumi side mission after it was completed, I was still able to turn on tracking for the fetch quest in it.

Maybe your save is corrupt? What platform are you playing on?

You might want to post this on the Bioware bug report forums, posting here isn't actually going to get that fixed for you, it's pretty much just whining.

killacam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By killacam

@onan

yeah, i was wondering how best to alert them/if they'd care at all. playing on the ol' 360. and i prefer the term "venting". ha. i just miss having a quarian crushing on me, is all.

onan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By onan

If it makes you feel any better, it probably means you'll also end up with the bug other people who had relationships with Tali and had her die; she's been showing up as a horny ghost ready to have sex in your quarters near the end of the game.

HellBrendy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By HellBrendy

The Kasumi-mission is just pulled off badly. First time I played, I didn't find the thing in the spectre-terminal until late in the game, but the mission was doable without it.

As for Tali, I don't know.

onan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By onan

@HellBrendy said:

The Kasumi-mission is just pulled off badly. First time I played, I didn't find the thing in the spectre-terminal until late in the game, but the mission was doable without it.

As for Tali, I don't know.

I'm so, so sad I can't have Javik with me for that side mission. SO SAD.

killacam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By killacam

@onan said:

If it makes you feel any better, it probably means you'll also end up with the bug other people who had relationships with Tali and had her die; she's been showing up as a horny ghost ready to have sex in your quarters near the end of the game.

alright! so much to look forward to now

onan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By onan

With the luck you're having, they'll probably patch it before you get there.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#9  Edited By big_jon

Mordin was dead for me, and the game did not recognize that I did all of the DLC, I was not pleased.

killacam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By killacam

@big_jon said:

Mordin was dead for me, and the game did not recognize that I did all of the DLC, I was not pleased.

class-action suit?!

Aaron_G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By Aaron_G

@killacam: I know the Kasumi mission can be broken if you started the mission and also did another mission while in the process of that one. I had to go back a save and do it because I would have never been able to finish it.

Ulain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#12  Edited By Ulain

@killacam said:

why is the ending the bulk of fan outrage when MASSive bugs like these exist?!

But seriously, it sounds like a crappy bug, especially since she's a friggin squad member. Not sure what else you could do, just remember to save often, and in a different file for like, every mission.

benspyda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#13  Edited By benspyda

Thane did not appear in my game despite my save having all the squad members of ME2 survived. If you've played much of the multiplayer you'd know that the game is pretty buggy.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.