Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 21, 2017

Set in a galaxy far from the Milky Way, Mass Effect: Andromeda puts players in the role of a Pathfinder tasked with exploring new habitable worlds and investigating mysterious technology.

If you want a better Sara face, use preset 1

Avatar image for shalashaskauk666
    ShalashaskaUK666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ShalashaskaUK666

I have no idea why this works, but for my second playthrough I've swapped to a FemRyder, and went with the first preset. I only tweaked some minuscule things (added a neck tat and lost the lipstick), but immediately from the opening wake up scene and then on in, there's a noticeable improvement in facial animation across the board.

I'd go so far as to say that very first scene is actually very nicely done, with small facial ticks and eyebrow movement conveying the pain/confusion of coming out of cryo - things I didn't notice whatsoever in the basic model.

Efesell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Yeah just avoid the defaults, Bioware continues to be not very good at modelling after actual people.

dagas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By dagas

Thanks for the info. I was planning on making my own character anyway. It always feels more personolized that way. I just hope it is easier than in DAI to make a good looking character. I restarted that game half a dozen times before I was happy. I remember the facial animations looking pretty strange in that game as well. I could make a character that seemed fine but that looked bad as soon as she started animating but I finally made one I was happy with.

The game is out tomorrow here so that is why I have not played it yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.