Release Question

#1 Posted by TViddy (102 posts) -

Have they said anything about this being exclusive to any one console and will this be available on PC at launch?

Thanks.

#2 Posted by ll_Exile_ll (2692 posts) -

It's not exclusive. PC, PS4, Xbox One.

#4 Posted by TViddy (102 posts) -

@ll_exile_ll: Thanks, I can't wait to get my hands on this for PC. E3 fever is starting to kick in.

#5 Posted by dagas (3482 posts) -

I plan on getting it on PC since I don't have any of the new consoles. I am just concerned about how demanding it will be. The previous games ran well on PC and were not demanding at all but Dragon Age Inquisition was quite demanding and made me upgrade to a 280X which managed to run at 1080p ultra around 45fps. But by the time MEA comes out it will be quite old so I don't know what settings I can play at. I assume it will be more demanding than the by then 2 and a half year old DAI. I know I can at least play it since my PC is more powerful than any of the consoles now and it must run on them but I probably won't be able to play on Ultra like in DAI. I don't know if I should upgrade or just get a PS4 neo.

#6 Posted by zombiepenguin9 (582 posts) -

I don't think any of the previous ME games were exclusives, I'd be surprised if this was.

#7 Posted by OurSin_360 (4450 posts) -

The first mass effect was console exclusive for a year or 2.

My question is, will it have native controller support on pc? That omission baffles me to this day. Also i believe this and inquisition run on frostbite or cryengine, ME 1-3 and Da 1-2 ran on unreal 3 which is way less demanding.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.