Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect: Andromeda

Game » consists of 20 releases. Released Mar 21, 2017

Set in a galaxy far from the Milky Way, Mass Effect: Andromeda puts players in the role of a Pathfinder tasked with exploring new habitable worlds and investigating mysterious technology.

Seeing as mutliplayer is actually fun now, anyone want to team up?

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Enemies actually die when you shoot them now, which is always nice in a video game. From the weapons, to the powers, to the various types of combo explosions, everything does way more damage and bullet sponge enemies are far less of an issue. The game finally feels like a proper followup to ME3 multiplayer.

So then, is there any interest in starting a PS4 community and teaming up for some games? If you're on Xbox or PC, feel free to use this thread to share your gamertag and find some players on those platforms.

Either way, consider this an interest check. Anyone still wanting to play some Andromeda multiplayer?

richyhahn4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I'm still chipping my way through the game but I want to find people to play with

PSN: Arc_Assassin_4

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

@richyhahn4 said:

I'm still chipping my way through the game but I want to find people to play with

PSN: Arc_Assassin_4

I'll have to send you a friend request, next time I'm on my console. Anyone else, or is BioWare finally fixing the multiplayer largely a case of too little too late?

It's a shame that BioWare had to smugly declare that the game had been tested enough, so they didn't need a beta. They were quite wrong. Then again, I still feel that they were likely rushing to fix the single player game, and that was the real reason the beta never happened.

Either way, that beta could have done a lot of good. I had several friends convinced that the game would probably be worth buying for the multiplayer alone, and convinced them to sign up for the beta. They might have made a purchase from that alone, but then I had to go back and explain that it wasn't happening anymore. I can't even imagine how many lost potential sales that meant for the game.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By ArtisanBreads

Still like 60 hours deep in multi on PC... Artisan Breads on Origin.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

As far as the balance, I may sound like a conspiracy nut but I've always had the feeling they were trying to make people spend money in the multiplayer so it was tuned to be mean early on. Seeing the changes across the board of just "make the player better" makes me feel even more that way. I think now they see the big fans of this game are on the multiplayer so they should do whatever they can to please them.

Hoping we get more stuff. I really want to try the Turian Agent.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.