So Mass Effect Andromeda is coming out tomorrow what path do you choose?

• 57 results
Posted by JEC03 (1420 posts) 2 days, 3 hours ago

Poll: So Mass Effect Andromeda is coming out tomorrow what path do you choose? (389 votes)

Buy day 1 32%
Wait and see what they patch and then decide 15%
Never buy 18%
Wait for a sale 35%
#51 Posted by ripelivejam (10897 posts) -

@ivdamke: it's a very good game that even after multiple patches has a bunch of weird design issues and flaws and becomes a slog after like 30 hrs. just saying it isn't a be all end all, and most are blind to that.

#52 Posted by IVDAMKE (1414 posts) -

@ripelivejam: For some people it's their quality standard for that type of game, no idea why that bothers you so much.

#53 Posted by MATATAT (1085 posts) -

I still haven't finished the original trilogy. But the recent release of this did spur me to redownload 3. So maybe I'll plug away at that for a bit.

#54 Posted by Slag (7349 posts) -

Wait for a GotY edition and then a sale on that. Not necessarily because it isn't worth 60 bucks, it's just since I'll be waiting I might as well get a good deal anyway.

But honestly if this came out say in 2014 or something like that? Day 1 because I had less to play and I like the Mass Effect formula enough to play mediocre one.

Just got too much good stuff to play right now. As it is I doubt I'll be done with Zelda in time for Persona 5. ME:A looks like a 3/5 ish game to me. I like those , but not when I've got surefire 5 star games sittin in my backlog that I haven't even touched yet.

#55 Posted by viking_funeral (2598 posts) -

Where's "Wait a little while and pick it up with my Persona 5 pre-order because I'm lazy?"

#56 Edited by Twinsun (742 posts) -

@ivdamke: it's a very good game that even after multiple patches has a bunch of weird design issues and flaws and becomes a slog after like 30 hrs. just saying it isn't a be all end all, and most are blind to that.

People aren't really blind to it, maybe they just don't agree with you?

#57 Edited by RinNowaru (931 posts) -

Already bought it and played it 3-4 hours. (EA access)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.