Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Franchise »

Mass Effect is a science fiction franchise created by BioWare. The main games follow the adventures of Commander Shepard, the first human Spectre, as he/she tries to protect the galaxy from an ancient and malevolent alien race.

Best platform to play series?

crimson26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Im wondering now that series or trilogy is done. Im thinking of picking trilogy set and im wondering is better one platform mostly ps3 or 360 im asking not pc.

jdh5153

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xbox.

joshthebear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

PC is the real place to play it, but if you have to choose PS3/Xbox it doesn't really matter. They're both pretty negligible as far as strengths and weaknesses are concerned.

crimson26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By crimson26

Well i did some research and both have ups and downs. Mass effect 1 ps3 has long load times compared to 360 but looks slightly better. me2 there pretty much same but ps3 has more dlc it comes with. Mass effect 3 360 is clear winner looks and runs better from comparison i looked at plus online is more populated. Not sure honestly i think i might go for 360 just for the controller even if i have to pay a little more for dlc.

Avatar image for oscar__explosion
    Oscar__Explosion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

crimson26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By crimson26

Wow dlc is so fucking much for this game!!! 4200 points thats more than full standard game lol thats just mass effect 2 also. I want dlc because its changes story a bit if you have done them like lair and overlord.

McGhee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By McGhee

I got ME2 on the PS3 because of the DLC and them bragging about the improved graphics, but man, all the jagged edges were so bad I couldn't stand to play it. Looked horrible. Go with 360.

TangoUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PS3 does have more dlc in the Trilogy pack so I'll say go for that. That said, the PS3 did lock up once on ME2 and once on ME3 for me. Had to do a hard reset.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.