Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

Assault Rifle Accuracy?

metalmoog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By metalmoog

What's up with the Assault Rifle's in this game? On every AR I equip it has an accuracy rating of 1. On Shepard & Ashley I have their Assault trees maxed out, yet the accuracy rating is still showing 1. Doesn't make any sense to me, I thought that rating would increase significantly as I invested points in the Assault category?

coaxmetal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By coaxmetal

Well, I never played a class that was any good with an AR, I always played a vanguard, but iirc the shooting in the first game kind of sucked. Except for shotguns. So it might just be that.

adoggz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By adoggz

you've not played very far in have you? AR accuracy does get better in the later game models. Hell, the eth stuff is sooooo good that even if you don't have AR training you can still use them, I give them to everyone who doesn't have training and tell them to use em and it works great.

metalmoog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#4  Edited By metalmoog

I'm about 5 hours in so far. Just finished saving Liara T'soni and am now on Noveria.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.