Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

Awaiting new DLC

Avatar image for equal_opportunity_destroyer497
    Equal_Opportunity_Destroyer497

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

I'd be right surprised if any more DLC came out. However, EA loves putting out DLC so never say never. If it does happen I'd like to see something that's really different from the rest of the game, not just the same old base again. I'd rather they just focus on the sequel.

pyromaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By pyromaniac

strait up dude..I would love more action on the citadel and such. It would like to see more sidequests..I liked the abandoned space ship ones..they were always spooky..especially the one with the Rachni. That was some scary shit

MJames70

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By MJames70
    It is a bummer we have not heard anything about more DLC or Mass Effect 2 :(
    Jedted

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#4  Edited By Jedted
    pyromaniac said:
    "strait up dude..I would love more action on the citadel and such. It would like to see more sidequests..I liked the abandoned space ship ones..they were always spooky..especially the one with the Rachni. That was some scary shit
    "
    I agree, i really wish there were more of those derelict frieghter type missions.  My favorite is with the one with the the dead guy and the crazy woman.

Warihay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Warihay

I really wish they did a huge quest or something on the Citadel. All the side quests on the disc suck and I really wish they gave me a good reason to explore that area more.

YuXing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By YuXing

As much as i want to see new DLC, i would much rather they spent more time and effort on the sequel.

Bennyishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Bennyishere

I would buy any DLC the day it came out, but if they're working on a sequel, I can forgive them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.