Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

I just realized that I sold ME1, what should I do?

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Dany

For some reason, awhile ago I sold a few game to gamestop, including gears1 assassins creed 1 cod4 and most notably mass effect. This comes at a terrible time, because I really want to start a fresh new run for me3. I was thinking on getting it on games on demand, for twenty, even though my hatching space is 20gb....but I would end up installing it anyways...amazOn has it for twenty for prime users, and getting it used is a no go.

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By xyzygy

It's like 10 bucks new. Go get it again! Also, why can't you get it used? I get all my games used and they are all in pristine condition - I'm actually quite shocked.

Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dany

10 bucks new, where at. Everywhere i see has if as a platinum hit and is for 20

xyzygy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By xyzygy
    @Dany: Almost every Gamestop I've ever been to (I live in Canada) has it for around 10-15 bucks. ME2 is 20 so it would make sense, being the older game by 2 years. 

I remember it most notably when I was picking up my ME2 CE on launch day last year - beside the cash register they had copies of ME1 and they were all 10 bucks. Basically every copy was gone.
    Dany

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dany

I just bought it off amazon for 20 but since i am getting it in 1 day shipping and have a 15 dollar credit, its only 8 bucks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.