Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

Just Finished ME1 at Level 49 :(

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Mcfart

Finished my first playthrough as a Paragon while following a checklist....and finished at 49

so lame =(

I really don't want to NG+, do the bonuses really matter for 2?

barrbarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By barrbarr

It's a bit much to replay an entire game over, just to get 1 level. I would suggest to move on to ME2, or if you are playing on a computer go to this http://www.masseffectsaves.com/ website and pick a save that is the same as yours, but lv 50

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mcfart

@Jaytow said:

@barrbarr said:

It's a bit much to replay an entire game over, just to get 1 level. I would suggest to move on to ME2, or if you are playing on a computer go to this http://www.masseffectsaves.com/ website and pick a save that is the same as yours, but lv 50

I'd advise him to stick with it. It really doesn't matter.

Ah good :). Also I left some talent points unspent (like 8) after everything became rediculessly easy. Charm and Paragon is maxed though. Does it matter that I left some stuff unallocated?

OldGuy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By OldGuy

From the Mass Effect wiki:

• A portion of the character's Paragon/Renegade points (up to 190 each, which requires the bar(s) to be 50% full) are transferred over.
    • Importing a level 1 through level 49 character will grant 1,000 XP (the player starts at level 2), 20,000 credits, and 2,500 of each resource.
    • Importing a level 50 through level 59 character will grant 2,000 XP (the player starts at level 3), 30,000 credits, and 5,000 of each resource.
    • Importing a level 60 character will grant 4,000 XP (the player starts at level 5), 50,000 credits, and 10,000 of each resource.
    • Having the "Rich" achievement from Mass Effect will grant an additional 100,000 credits.
    • The import bonuses will stack with the Mass Effect 2 completion starting bonuses (200,000 credits and 50,000 of each resource).
    MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By MideonNViscera

I imported a level 60 Shepard before and a single playthough one later, and it really didn't matter.

phrosnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By phrosnite

Well I finished ME1 at level 58. Ain't that worst than yours. When I do another playthrough of the series all the bonuses will be mine. Haha-ha-aaa...

Andorski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Andorski

IIRC, can't you change the difficulty at any point in the game? Try going back to your earliest save, crank the difficulty up so you can get more XP, and then beat the game again. If you were playing on an easier difficulty level, you might be able to hit level 50.

Mcfart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Mcfart

@Andorski said:

IIRC, can't you change the difficulty at any point in the game? Try going back to your earliest save, crank the difficulty up so you can get more XP, and then beat the game again. If you were playing on an easier difficulty level, you might be able to hit level 50.

I heard difficulty dosen't change EXP

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.