Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

PC version getting h8 for DRM on amazon, opinions?

Hexpane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Hexpane

Haven't bought a 360 yet, but I did have a XBOX1 and loved KOTOR 1 and 2.   ME looks cool enough, was going to plunge on PC version but people are piling h8 all over it.

Any other problems besides DRM?  I already have vista so the whole shitty OS is fucking DRM layer upon layer of nonsense, and I haven't had any issues w/ Bioshock or F03 DRM...

I just want opinions from those who have played the PC version and compare it to KOTOR etc... the OMG 9.5 reviews from places like IGN are not very helpful, especially when they hand out 9.5s to so much mediocrity.  I understand a 9.5 for KOTOR tho

Zebadee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Zebadee

Mass Effect is amazing, one of the best games I have played in a long time. Thats my opinion anyway...
    I played it on the Xbox 360 so I wouldn't know about the PC version, but I do know this is a must play!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.