Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

where did this come from.....?

RyanD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By RyanD

xbox live is now listing pinacle station as new DLC for the original mass effect? i saw this and immediately gooFAWed at the random piece of content that poofed out of thin air. did any one hear anything about this before now? or is microsoft studios the best company at keeping secrets?

Radar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Radar

Probably the worst launch of DLC ever. No press release, no pre-release hype, not even a hint.

I don't think they've yet officially came out and said it was released.

Avatar image for themustachehero
    TheMustacheHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheMustacheHero

No one knew anything about it, and that wasn't really a good thing. Apparently it sucks balls.

ProjektGill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By ProjektGill

Not sure if GB is gonna review it but IGN did and basically they hated it. Only reason I would think to buy this is to keep or get an S rank for Mass Effect achievements, get an easy 150 points or if it affects Mass Effect 2 in anyway or shape which I highly doubt.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76
    deactivated-5f8ac39b52e76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Wow, that sounds awful. It's basically a mini game collection.

spankingaddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 12

#6  Edited By spankingaddict

they are good at keeping secrets, but not good ones apparently :)

Martdawg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Martdawg

These reviews are so uninspiring that to play the game through again just to get to Specter status to be able to access the DLC would truely dishearten me.  I think I will just wait it out until the sequel comes out.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By mordukai

It's nice to see that Bioware stood by their word and provided a steady stream of DLC for Mass Effect...ohh wait a minute....Never Mind. 

I really hope that it won't take them TWO FUCKING YEARS to come up with WORTHY DLC for Mass Effect 2.     

zoozilla

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#9  Edited By zoozilla
    @Mordukai said:
    "   It's nice to see that Bioware stood by their word and provided a steady stream of DLC for Mass Effect...ohh wait a minute....Never Mind. 

I really hope that it won't take them TWO FUCKING YEARS to come up with WORTHY DLC for Mass Effect 2.      "
    It's not actually made by BioWare, either.  It's done by the guys who did the PC port.

I don't blame them, really.  I would rather them focus all their energies into ME 2.
    Milkman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By Milkman
    @Radar said:
    " Probably the worst launch of DLC ever. No press release, no pre-release hype, not even a hint.  I don't think they've yet officially came out and said it was released. "
    It's because the DLC is horrible. You remember how you hated combat in Mass Effect? Well you're going to hate it even more you have to pay for a combat arena.
    CowMuffins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By CowMuffins

It's a time trial kill fest. It apparently sucks.

Lies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 14

#13  Edited By Lies
    @Mordukai said:
    "   It's nice to see that Bioware stood by their word and provided a steady stream of DLC for Mass Effect...ohh wait a minute....Never Mind. 

I really hope that it won't take them TWO FUCKING YEARS to come up with WORTHY DLC for Mass Effect 2.      "
    Bioware's never been great with this stuff. Used to the PC crowd doing it for them. All we ever got for KOTOR was that trading station over Yavin :( Although that trading station isn't bad, aas you can get some good items and two unique Lightsaber crystals...

Man, I need to play KOTOR again.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.