Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Mass Effect

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Nov 20, 2007

Humanity is still a newcomer on the futuristic galactic stage, and it's up to the charismatic Commander Shepard to investigate the actions of a rogue agent while under threat from a dangerous synthetic race known as the Geth.

Will this affect my Renegade Achievement?

FrozenVX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By FrozenVX

It says that you have to have be renegade for over 75% of the time. For example, I just did a quest, where I ended up getting 25% renegade and 8% paragon. I've also run into a few situations where I got a few paragon points. Will this affect me getting my achievement? I'm currently on Noveria, second planet.

Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Magnum

No, you should be fine. I believe you can get the renegade achievement if you just do a few of the main things that get you the 26 point actions.

potzergaeren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By potzergaeren

yeah getting both side points isn't a bad thing. just be a d-bag thruout the game and you'll hit renegade, but a major boost to getting renegade earlier in the game is double-crossing. lie whenever you can, and noveria has at least three major opportunites for it.

atejas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By atejas

this game is different from other morality games in that you can theoretically have full renegade and paragon meters at the same time.
    So paragon points dont count against renegade points

sterbacblu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By sterbacblu

I was able to get both Paragon and Renegade achievements on my second play through, actually getting them both up to 100%, so yes, it is possible.  It's not really being either one 75% of the time, it's filling the corresponding meter up to 75%.

twenty0ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By twenty0ne
    MayorQuimby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By MayorQuimby

It should there still isn't a patch out yet. Just check Xbox360Achievements.org for the guide I was able to do it during my Insanity run.

Robot_Vampire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Robot_Vampire

Noveria is one of the best places to get lots of Renagade points as there is an oppurtunity to a bad thing near the star of that planet. You should be fine getting the achievement as you aren't too far into the game, just act like a real jerk from here on out and you'll be fine.

YuXing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By YuXing

to get the achievements, i just go full paragon on the 1st playthru and then full renegade on the 2nd.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.