Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Massive Chalice

Game » consists of 2 releases. Released Jun 01, 2015

A single-player turn-based tactical strategy game developed by Double Fine Productions.

Hybrid Classes have released! What do people think?

Zalrus9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Zalrus9

Hey all! I've been playing this game for a while, and while I liked it, I was a bit turned off by the fact that there were only 3 classes. But now, they released Beta .90, which now allows more classes.

More info here!

This is really cool. I especially like some of the punny names that they have, like the Brewtalist (Melee class mixed with alchemist, get it?) and it has been more fun. Also, I like that you can pick your initial bloodlines, so obviously I picked the Davis clan, and now those wacky caberjacks are one of my strongest warriors.

What do you guys think? I wish I could talk about the game on the Steam forum, but most of the posts are people complaining about other Double Fine games and the fact that the game is on Early Access.

Rejizzle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Really!? In that case I gotta start playing it again.

Zamolxes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I say class warfare

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

Yeah, the Steam forums for Massive Chalice are fucking toxic because of all of the people complaining about DF and how they shouldn't be allowed on Early Access, even though Massive Chalice itself is totally fine and has had no major problems. Occasionally Brad Muir or Greg Rice will calmly respond to people on the Steam forums, and clarify that Massive Chalice is absolutely on track to its final release. Those two are saints, because I don't know how they put up with some of the completely untrue and awful things that get said there.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.