Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Max Payne 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 15, 2012

The long-awaited third Max Payne game finally arrived in May 2012, courtesy of Rockstar Vancouver. Eight years after the end of Max Payne 2, an aging, burnt-out Max finds one last chance to redeem himself while working as a bodyguard for a rich family in Brazil.

PSA: only 5€ on european (or at least dutch) XBL

CycloneDE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey duders I just noticed Max Payne 3 is only 5€ on the dutch XBL marketplace. Don't really have any way to confirm where that is the case as well, so check your dashboard. Major Nelson announced here it would be 15$

This is the best deal of the on-going Games on Demand sale by far so I thought I would let everyone here know, so they can grab it while they can, which should be possible for the next few hours. Get it!

Wertt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Wertt

11.99 on amazon.ca + shipping comes to 16 bucks Canadian

Akyho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Akyho

There was major deals on US and UK Xbox a month ago. Max Payne 3 was available for £4 on Demand. I checked to see if I could make a profit for trading Max payne 3....I could trade it for £3... losing £1.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.