Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Max Payne 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 15, 2012

The long-awaited third Max Payne game finally arrived in May 2012, courtesy of Rockstar Vancouver. Eight years after the end of Max Payne 2, an aging, burnt-out Max finds one last chance to redeem himself while working as a bodyguard for a rich family in Brazil.

The Gang Wars Mode is so frigging cool.

jerseyscum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By jerseyscum

I love playing elements from the story and the variety of modes. The best part about Gang Wars is that either faction can take the upper hand at almost any time. I've seen one match where we had all the objectives locked down until the final showdown....then got our asses kicked.

I just can't freaking wait for more maps and modes to come out. The Rockstar pass seems totally worth it at this point. BEST MULTIPLAYER MODE EVER.

Just why are all the Tropa Z guys wearing shorts? It looks silly with a ski mask and light body armor.

jeanluc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By jeanluc  Staff

I agree. In fact, I think the Max Payne 3 multiplayer in general is pretty fun.

beargirl1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By beargirl1

i just started gang wars yesterday and i think it's really cool. is it always the same game mode order on a specific map or is it always randomized? i only got to play a couple of maps once. i especially like how they settle the score at the end of each match.

DharmaBum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By DharmaBum

I really like the different times of day and weather effects per map. That combined with objectives other than kill the other team, narrative voiceovers, and background music definitely keeps things fresh.

hbkdx12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By hbkdx12
    @AjayRaz: it's randomized depending on the outcome of each round with the last round always being team deathmatch or team survival
    CapnThrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CapnThrash

are there only 3 maps for gang wars?

or am i just getting unlucky with repeats?

rolanthas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By rolanthas

Well there are the favela, hoboken, docks and the bus station. I don't know any other. Terminal and Police Station would be great tho.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.