Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Max Payne 3

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 15, 2012

The long-awaited third Max Payne game finally arrived in May 2012, courtesy of Rockstar Vancouver. Eight years after the end of Max Payne 2, an aging, burnt-out Max finds one last chance to redeem himself while working as a bodyguard for a rich family in Brazil.

What's your favorite burst you like to use the most?

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By falserelic

I like the sneaky burst the most. I just have a blast disguising myself as the enemies teammate. Then when they least expect it shoot them from behind. The equipment I like to use is my upgraded golden AKA assault rifle and pistol both have silencers attach. I wear the ski mask and the shirt that makes me less visible to enemies.

Also I have perks that makes it harder to hear my footsteps, and I booby trapped my body just in case someone tries to loot me. I like to be a sneaky bastard and take people out stealthy. I racked up alot of kills by being tactical. There are times where people see past my disguise. But that only happens every now and then.

jillsandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By jillsandwich

Erp, Bullet Time is cool.

I don't know, the bursts are cool, but I just find the most use for Bullet Time in situations. Even then, I'm using 80% of my adrenaline on shootdodges.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By falserelic

Using the bullet time burst for me is kinda like a double edge sword. Sometimes I put myself at advantage or disadvantage using it. There's times when I racked up a good amount of kills using it. Then there's other times when I make myself an easier target for my enemies.

impartialgecko

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By impartialgecko

The one that gives me a heavy machine gun, because I triggered that just before a round ended in Gang War and that gave me one for the entirety of the next round.

falserelic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By falserelic

@adam1808: I like using that burst too. I forgot the name of it but its very helpful. At level 1 it makes your weapons stronger, level 2 gives the heavy machine gun, and level 3 gives the grenade launcher.

Clonedzero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#6  Edited By Clonedzero

the healing one, its super useful.

PeasantAbuse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By PeasantAbuse

I can't remember the name of it, but the one that reveals enemy locations. I usually wait until level three to help out my team.

MaskofMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MaskofMan

I really like the Big Dog (healing) burst... I like the idea of the Paranoia burst but I'm not sure it's very effective because I don't get any ingame feedback as to whether or not it's working on them... Obviously paranoia works better against a group of randoms than with a organized team and in a playlist that is using soft lock since the burst depends on the players not recognizing each other and/or shooting each other due to soft lock manipulation.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.