Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Max Payne

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Jul 25, 2001

Remedy's film-noir action game puts players in the role of grizzled cop Max Payne as he tries to clear his name of murder.

Max Payne Mobile

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By TheHT

Like Max Payne? Want to play it on your iPhone? No? Well now you can!

Play through Max Payne's first crazy New York night-time adventure, this time with an on-screen analog pad.

1.1GB at $2.99

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/max-payne-mobile/id512142109?mt=8

On the one hand, it's kinda neat to play the whole first game on your fucking phone, but on the other hand I really can't stand the controls associated with games like this on phones.

EDIT: FML, in my frenzy to create this thread I overlooked the fact that there's already a thread. Well, whatever. Now you know it's released.

Avatar image for the_r0n1n_named_47
    the_r0n1n_named_47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

i have heard it runs and plays pretty good for an ios game. and still havent heard of anyproblems... might be worth lookin into if you have an ios device

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Zella

It's supposed to be out on the Play Market too, but R* has taken their sweet fucking time delaying it into oblivion.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.